- I’m reading a book-I’am not reading a book
- Bill is playing a computer game-Bill is not playing a computer game.
- The boy is running.-The boy is not running.
- Your dad is driving his car-Your dad is not driving his car.
- We’re watching TV-We’re not watching TV.
- The boys are writing in their notebooks-The boys are not writing in their notebooks.
- It’s snowing now-It’s not snowing now.
- Helen is laughing at the moment-Helen is not laughing at the moment.
- He’s playing the violin.
- We’re going to school.
- They aren’t playing in the park.
- You aren’t listening to me.
- He is playing the guitar.
- He isn’t sleeping.
Is he sleeping?
Yes he is.
Is she driving?
Yes she is.
Is it running?
No it isn’t.
Are you sending an mail?
Yes we are.
Are they listening to music?
No they aren’t.
Is he playing the piano?
No he isn’t.